Image-empty-state_edited_edited.jpg

Cabrillo Playhouse

The Cabrillo Playhouse was chartered as a non-profit corporation on March 6th 1953, and has been bringing comedies, drama and musicals to San Clemente and neighbors ever since! The Playhouse represents the nostalgic past of our great city. Built in 1928, the troupe moved into the converted historic Ole Hanson-style home and turned it into our beloved, “intimate” 66-seat theatre by the sea.